AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Free Navigation system!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62710)

[email protected] April 18th 06 09:36 PM

Free Navigation system!!!

HI guys,

Just found something great. A navigation system FREE OF CHARGE!!! It
is a world wide system and in many spoken languages. I already
downloaded it to my cellphone. You use it for driving, hiking, cycling,
well the sky is the limit! Very user friendly.

Here is the website where you can download the softwa

>> www.nav4all.com

Regards!

Cor

Timmy Ferrell April 18th 06 10:48 PM