AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   this AUDI NEWS GROUP SITE! is useless (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1532)

fiorello December 15th 04 07:45 AM

this AUDI NEWS GROUP SITE! is useless

WHY IS THERE SUCH LACK OF INFO AND KNOWLEDGE AMONG US OWNERS WITH U AUDI S
ETC ON HERE ???????

John December 16th 04 04:13 AM

Mabey you are asking the wrong questions, when people ask questions,
most get a response, or at least pointed in the right direction, If
you don't like the information here, change it and contribute, without
the bellyaching. This is not a "professional" newsgroup, we are for
the most part all owners, and share information with each other, I'm
sure I speak for all of us, I look forward to your positive input to
make this a better newsgroup.
John
1990 V8 Quattro

Cam Newton December 21st 04 06:36 PM

wrote:

>WHY IS THERE SUCH LACK OF INFO AND KNOWLEDGE AMONG US OWNERS WITH U AUDI S
>ETC ON HERE ???????

Thank you, we'll let you know when we have an opening for someone
with your abilities.