AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wheel Styles (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=2408)

Blue Agave December 16th 04 01:04 AM

Wheel Styles

I saw a link posted here at one time that showed all the BMW factory wheels
and their style numbers. Anyone still know where to find that?
Thank in advance
-Blue

Jeff Strickland December 16th 04 03:27 AM

Try this
http://www.kalach.easynet.be/bmw_wheels.htm

.net...

Blue Agave December 16th 04 10:44 PM

That's the one. Thanks.

Dan Krueger December 17th 04 02:06 AM

I've got the "style 72"'s on my 330i and they are a b*tch to keep clean!

The 132's on my X5 are a 10 minute project.

Dan

Blue Agave wrote:

> That's the one. Thanks.
>

> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
>
>>Try this
>>http://www.kalach.easynet.be/bmw_wheels.htm

nk.net...

Jeff Strickland December 17th 04 03:28 AM

You want wheels that are a bitch to keep clean, get a set of Style 17. The
holes are very small.

Of your two styles, the 72s on your 330 are my favorite. I recently put a
set of Style 22 on my '94 325i. They came off of a '95 M3.

"Dan Krueger" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> I've got the "style 72"'s on my 330i and they are a b*tch to keep clean!
>
> The 132's on my X5 are a 10 minute project.
>
> Dan
>

> Blue Agave wrote:
>
>> That's the one. Thanks.
>>

>> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message