AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT You can't make this $h1t up... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25460)

Shag February 26th 05 10:18 PM

OT You can't make this $h1t up...

So this guy sends out an email to a large group of people that says:

Need Recommendation for Speeding Ticket attorney in wake county.
Thanks
I politely "reply all:
I recommend: Payour Fyne N. Slowdoun.
He responds:
Thanks , what is the contact info.
Now I just have to think up a creative phone number to give him.
Ideas?

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan

tricky February 26th 05 10:30 PM

IR or local PD !!

Rich

John Willis February 26th 05 11:59 PM

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:18:56 -0500, Shag
> scribbled this interesting note:

>So this guy sends out an email to a large group of people that says:
>
>Need Recommendation for Speeding Ticket attorney in wake county.
>Thanks
>I politely "reply all:
>I recommend: Payour Fyne N. Slowdoun.
>He responds:
>Thanks , what is the contact info.
>Now I just have to think up a creative phone number to give him.
>Ideas?

Phone BR-549 for some truly expert advise.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Bill Berckman February 27th 05 06:34 AM

Shaggie wrote:

Now I just have to think up a creative phone number to give him.
Ideas?

How about 1-800-NOBRAIN Sounds like this guy could use some.

Erik Dillenkofer February 27th 05 12:39 PM

1-800-SLO-DOWN

Tom Malmevik February 28th 05 10:42 PM

Shag wrote:

> So this guy sends out an email to a large group of people that says:
>
> Need Recommendation for Speeding Ticket attorney in wake county.
> Thanks
> I politely "reply all:
> I recommend: Payour Fyne N. Slowdoun.
> He responds:
> Thanks , what is the contact info.
> Now I just have to think up a creative phone number to give him.
> Ideas?

1-800-467-8743
1-800-IMSTPID

--