AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   turn signals (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67241)

lybarra June 11th 06 09:30 AM

turn signals

Turn signals work when they want to. Horn does not work on steering wheel
but it honks on the alarm. Where are the relays for these. 2002 Intrepid
R/T is the car.

Thanks

maxpower June 11th 06 11:04 AM

turn signals

--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
"lybarra" > wrote in message
> Turn signals work when they want to. Horn does not work on steering wheel
> but it honks on the alarm. Where are the relays for these. 2002 Intrepid
> R/T is the car.
>
> Thanks

The horn relay is at the left side instrument cover. If the alarm works then
the relay is good.
The flasher combination relay is used on the T/S and hazards. I think the
flasher is located in the same spot as the horn relay but cant be sure. if
you can get the hazards to work, listen for the click and you have found the
T/S relay it is the same .

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech