AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need some help with forum (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67339)

[email protected] June 12th 06 10:24 PM

Need some help with forum

I just created a sports discussion forum.

I could use some help from the group. If anyone

would be so kind as to give me some suggestions on topics and subject.

Also could use some members and posts if you have some spare time,
please join and post a quick hello.

Thanks,

Brian

http://forums.backintimetv.com/bbs

bernard farquart June 12th 06 10:44 PM

Need some help with forum

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I just created a sports discussion forum.
>
> I could use some help from the group. If anyone
>
> would be so kind as to give me some suggestions on topics and subject.
>
> Also could use some members and posts if you have some spare time,
> please join and post a quick hello.

You "created a forum" but you don't know what to talk about?

That means there is now, at least one too many forums in
existence.

Too rich.

Bernard