AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   O2 sensor location on 98 Accord (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26828)

Robin Cook March 13th 05 03:13 AM

O2 sensor location on 98 Accord

Hi:

Where is the 02 sensor (the one in front of the cat) located on a 98 Accord?

Thanks.
R.

Robin Cook March 13th 05 10:41 PM

I found it. Can't miss it, actually. It's right there in front of the
engine when you open up the hood. You can see it sticking out of the
manifold heat shroud. Unbolt the heat shroud and then you can get a wrench
around the sensor. One of the easier parts I've ever had to install.

R.

Matthew July 15th 05 02:49 AM

Does that apply to 4 cyl or the V6??