AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hino *hybride* 240pk diesel in new Toyota fullsize pickup (USA) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6007)

Willem-Jan Markerink March 29th 04 11:28 PM

Jasper Janssen > wrote in
:

> On 25 Mar 2004 18:27:52 GMT, "Willem-Jan Markerink" >
> wrote:
>
>>A kewl way to burn rice....:))

> Wat heeft dit nou in godsnaam met rijst te maken?

:))
(he doesn't understand the 'rice' context....;))

> And what's the big idea,
> crossposting between different language newsgroups?

The careful reader might have noticed that the source was English....for
translation services you may contact me at , price pro
word 10 euro (discount for more than 10 words on request).

--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

The desire to understand
is sometimes far less intelligent than
the inability to understand

[note: 'a-one' & 'en-el'!]

Jasper Janssen April 2nd 04 12:13 PM

:
>> On 25 Mar 2004 18:27:52 GMT, "Willem-Jan Markerink" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>A kewl way to burn rice....:))

>> Wat heeft dit nou in godsnaam met rijst te maken?

>:))
>(he doesn't understand the 'rice' context....;))

Oh, you are *so* cool now. *Fawning adoration*.

>> And what's the big idea,
>> crossposting between different language newsgroups?

>The careful reader might have noticed that the source was English....for
>translation services you may contact me at , price pro
>word 10 euro (discount for more than 10 words on request).

No kidding. It's still crossposting, which is moderately bad all by itself
barring overriding reasons, and doing it between different language groups
is just the icing on the cake.

Jasper

Jasper Janssen April 2nd 04 12:13 PM

:

Willem-Jan Markerink April 2nd 04 06:48 PM

Jasper Janssen > wrote in
:

> On 29 Mar 2004 22:28:45 GMT, "Willem-Jan Markerink" >
> wrote:
>>Jasper Janssen > wrote in
m:

>>> Wat heeft dit nou in godsnaam met rijst te maken?

>>:))
>>(he doesn't understand the 'rice' context....;))

> Oh, you are *so* cool now. *Fawning adoration*.

Aw, shucks!

>>> And what's the big idea,
>>> crossposting between different language newsgroups?

>>The careful reader might have noticed that the source was English....for
>>translation services you may contact me at , price pro
>>word 10 euro (discount for more than 10 words on request).

> No kidding. It's still crossposting, which is moderately bad all by

itself
> barring overriding reasons, and doing it between different language

groups
> is just the icing on the cake.

Happy birthday to you too!

Willem-Jan Markerink April 2nd 04 06:48 PM

Jasper Janssen > wrote in
:

> On 29 Mar 2004 22:28:45 GMT, "Willem-Jan Markerink" >
> wrote:
>>Jasper Janssen > wrote in
m:

>>> Wat heeft dit nou in godsnaam met rijst te maken?

>>:))
>>(he doesn't understand the 'rice' context....;))

> Oh, you are *so* cool now. *Fawning adoration*.

Aw, shucks!

>>> And what's the big idea,
>>> crossposting between different language newsgroups?

>>The careful reader might have noticed that the source was English....for
>>translation services you may contact me at , price pro
>>word 10 euro (discount for more than 10 words on request).

> No kidding. It's still crossposting, which is moderately bad all by

itself
> barring overriding reasons, and doing it between different language

groups
> is just the icing on the cake.

Happy birthday to you too!