AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Battery for 96/ A6Q Key Clicker ???.... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59575)

Paul Tivnan March 15th 06 10:02 PM

Battery for 96/ A6Q Key Clicker ???....

hi folks.....

need your expertise again.....

just found 1 of the ORIGINAL 2 button key fob clickers down beside the seat
in my 1996 A6Q....wow

haven't seen one of these since ????
well...anyways....anyone have an idea what kind of Button cell I need to
power this....

I took battery out years ago to bring to Radio Shack....mmmm....now a couple
of yrs later....do you think I could find the battery i bought....somehow it
never got installed in my new found one....So no clue...

I just hope I don't have to go back to dealer for this.....not worth the
hassle and expense

All help....much appreciated

thanks...
tiv

1976 100C
1982 4000D
1984 4000D
1989 100Q
1998 A4Q 2.8
1996 A6Q 2.8
looking @ 2001 A8 4.2

--

"Though the singer is silent, there still is the truth of the song."
~~John Denver~~