AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Passat 1999 20v Patrol not starting (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=40379)

ajax_theone August 9th 05 10:19 PM

Passat 1999 20v Patrol not starting

Passat not starting when turn off than start strateway I have to Waite 15
to 20 Min than it start ok, AA say alternator is working ok and battery
water and charge ok.
Could it be electric fault??? Please help

Woodchuck August 10th 05 02:41 AM

Not much info to go on! By not start do you mean the engine does or doesn't
crank over. Is the starter turning the engine?

lkaboutautos.com...

ajax_theone August 10th 05 08:28 PM

Thank’s for reply,
Passat dose not start at all, only one think I can hear is TIK and that’s
it I have to wait 20 Min to start again.
Thank you