AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   1/6/05 NEW PIC of the Corvette C6R with 2006 Z06 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3790)

StuffFinder January 6th 05 04:39 PM

1/6/05 NEW PIC of the Corvette C6R with 2006 Z06

http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=20

Pic at link above

StingRay January 7th 05 04:01 AM

"StuffFinder" > spammed us again in message
om...
> http://jlaenterprises.sucks> Pic at link above

StuffFinder, at risk of repeating myself, we are not all so easily duped,
not to realize that you are a principal of J.L.A. Enterprises out of
Raleigh, North Carolina and that your messages are for all intents and
purposes "SPAM", since they are
totally self serving and designed to attract traffic to your pitiful
website. Funny how you just appeared out of nowhere again. I'm not surprised
to find that your website has one of those annoying pop-ups appear as soon
as we enter your site. After all, are you not the same J.L.A. Enterprises
that got yourself into deep water a couple of years ago by setting up
basically the same lame website that you have now, but trying to capitalize
on the good name of our friends at Corvette Central by calling your limp
website Corvettes Central? You don't have to respond to this question,
because we already know the answer! Just disappear from the newsgroup for
another few years. ;-)

I suspect that it is no small coincidence that you have used a nom-de-plume
in this NG, since we made it clear to you a couple of years ago that you are
not welcome here. At least in the C5Forum, you had balls enough not to hide
your identity! *lol*
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=20
Although I suspect that is only because you haven't been chased out of there
yet. ;-) A quick Google Search shows that you've been busy building up the
empire since we last kicked you out of here. Good luck with your business
but cut out the "SPAM".

StingRay January 7th 05 04:01 AM

JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION January 7th 05 12:38 PM

StingRay,

Perhaps you did not read our response when you posted this almost same
exact response to another one of our posts.

In case you didn't...here is the response to that and this post.

StingRay

Sorry if you felt like you were being "duped" as you put it, but there is
nothing to hide as if you look at the headers, the IP address makes it
evident that is one of our posting aliases. The alias is used to easily
track the traffic and conversations of our posts. If anyone were trying to
"dupe" anyone - don't you think there would have been a bit more effort?

We must say that you might be mistaken in your facts as our forums are our
"1st" sort of website of this nature and we have never had type of website
like this in the past. We also have not had anything to do with anyone
named "Corvettes Central" nor has that name ever been used on anything
published by us in the past

Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up
blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the
pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up
only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login
plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many
pages of the site.

Anyway..this post was posted as there is a significant interest in the
Corvettes in this group, it is completely on topic for this group and we
thought that the readers of this group would be interested in this and the
other information we have posted (66,000 + page hits since 12/14 would seem
to back that up). Seems as if you had some sort of interest as well as you
took the time to read our message and visit the site. If someone
takes/feels this message is "spam" we apologize but nothing was meant to
offend. Of course you still have the option of filtering our posts under
this name or the other if you like.

Again StingRay, if you honestly felt we were intentionally trying to "dupe"
you or you do not like our posts/website, we are sorry you feel that way.

JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION January 7th 05 12:38 PM

StingRay,

StingRay January 7th 05 04:32 PM

"JLA SPAMMING ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION"
> endeavored to justify SPAMMING in message
om...
> StingRay,
>
> Perhaps you did not read our response when you posted this almost same
> exact response to another one of our posts.

Your previous response apparently didn't post in the NG, which is why I
reposted.

> In case you didn't...here is the response to that and this post.
>
> StingRay
>
> Sorry if you felt like you were being "duped" as you put it, but there is
> nothing to hide as if you look at the headers, the IP address makes it
> evident that is one of our posting aliases. The alias is used to easily
> track the traffic and conversations of our posts...

Posting as JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION would also accomplish
these same ends. Your nom-de-plume was clearly used to give the impression
that an unbiased 3rd party was recommending your site. Spell that
S-P-A-M!!!!

> We must say that you might be mistaken in your facts as our forums are our
> "1st" sort of website of this nature and we have never had type of website
> like this in the past. We also have not had anything to do with anyone
> named "Corvettes Central" nor has that name ever been used on anything
> published by us in the past

Nonsense. I wish I had filed your lame attempts to deceive us with your
Corvettes Central site.

> Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up
> blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the
> pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up
> only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login
> plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many
> pages of the site.

I have my pop-up blocker set on medium security which does block most
irritating pop-ups such as yours. Anyone who chooses your login option
succumbs to your intrusive marketing efforts for your website.

> Anyway..this post was posted as there is a significant interest in the
> Corvettes in this group, it is completely on topic for this group and we
> thought that the readers of this group would be interested in this and the
> other information we have posted (66,000 + page hits since 12/14 would
> seem to back that up). Seems as if you had some sort of interest as well
> as you took the time to read our message and visit the site.

Your nom-de-plume threw me off. I shouldn't have to check the I.P. address
of every poster in the NG before checking their link out. But once I hit
the link, I immediately realized that you were back at your deceptive
marketing efforts. As with many others in this NG, I would never have used
the link to visit your site if you had posted as JLA ENTERPRISES. But I
assume that you anticipated that or you wouldn't have posted as
"StuffFinder".

If someone
> takes/feels this message is "spam" we apologize but nothing was meant to
> offend. Of course you still have the option of filtering our posts under
> this name or the other if you like.

And you have the option of discontinuing your SPAM before we are once again
forced to report you to your I.S.P.

> Again StingRay, if you honestly felt we were intentionally trying to
> "dupe" you or you do not like our posts/website, we are sorry you feel
> that way.

"Sorry" doesn't cut it. Stop SPAMMING!!! If you're not part of the SPAMMING
solution, you are part of the SPAMMING problem!

StingRay January 7th 05 04:32 PM

JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION January 7th 05 05:07 PM

Hello StingRay,

Our reply to your previous message did indeed post to the newsgroup that you
posted to.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f814dbd a9951

Again, as we stated in our previous response, The alias is used to easily
track the traffic and conversations of our posts. That does not make our
"on-topic" posts to this group spam nor does it mean that was our intent.
You just so happened to take it that way but since we have stated that we
are using that alias...you shouldn't have that impression any longer should
you?

Regarding your claims regarding the Corvettes Central site..we have to say
straight out that: Sir or Madam - you are either completely mistaken or an
outright liar. Our forums are our "1st" sort of website of this nature and
we have never had type of website like this in the past. We also have not
had anything to do with anyone named "Corvettes Central" nor has that name
ever been used on anything published by us in the past

Regarding the pop-up on our site, we stated in our previous response:

Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up
blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the
pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up
only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login
plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many
pages of the site.

If you do not like the pop-up, then do not visit our site, close it on the
pages that it appears or get a better pop-up blocker.

Overall if you do not like our site, you are not being forced to visit. If
you do not like our posts, you are not being forced to read them. Our posts
to this group are well within and appropriate according to the charter
and/or description of this group. If you do not like them, then please just
filter us out of your newsreader.

JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION January 7th 05 05:07 PM

Hello StingRay,

StingRay January 7th 05 05:58 PM

"JLA SPAMMING ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION"
> continued to try rationalizing and justifying
their SPAMMING when they wrote in message
m...
> Hello StingRay,
>
> Our reply to your previous message did indeed post to the newsgroup that
> you posted to.
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f814dbd a9951

Thanks for that link. It would appear that you responded to my comments in
the wrong NG!!! It clearly shows that you are annoying a lot of other
NewsGroups, not just this one. It essentially verifies that you are
cross/multi posting your irritating SPAM to a number of NG's!!! I
particularly enjoyed this message that you received in the Camaro NG: "This
is a CAMARO NEWSGROUP. A lot of the posts are crossed to the CAMARO/FIREBIRD
group.

Note: Camaro <=> Firebird does NOT INCLUDE CORVETTE.

Please use a tiny bit of your mental facilities next time.

WE DO NOT WANT THIS BULL**** POSTED HERE. There are already groups for
what you want to post, so quit wasting bandwidth and post in your own area."

> Again, as we stated in our previous response, The alias is used to easily
> track the traffic and conversations of our posts. That does not make our
> "on-topic" posts to this group spam nor does it mean that was our intent.
> You just so happened to take it that way but since we have stated that we
> are using that alias...you shouldn't have that impression any longer
> should you?

Let's be honest. The only reason that you "came out of the closet" was
because you were caught SPAMMING through a nom-de-plume red-handed.

> Regarding your claims regarding the Corvettes Central site..we have to say
> straight out that: Sir or Madam - you are either completely mistaken or
> an outright liar. Our forums are our "1st" sort of website of this nature
> and we have never had type of website like this in the past. We also have
> not had anything to do with anyone named "Corvettes Central" nor has that
> name ever been used on anything published by us in the past

We are quickly seeing who the outright liar is. Sir or Madam, you have no
ethics!

> Regarding the pop-up on our site, we stated in our previous response:
>
> Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up
> blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the
> pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up
> only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login
> plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many
> pages of the site.

I'm sure that it never occurred to you that most people would not want to
"register or login" to your lame website. It was only your deceptive
nom-de-plume that linked us to your site in the first place. How do you
spell e-t-h-i-c-s?

> If you do not like the pop-up, then do not visit our site, close it on the
> pages that it appears or get a better pop-up blocker.

That is exactly what I did when the pop-up appeared on the linked page. By
the way, here's your cookie back:
phpbb2mysql_data
a%3A0%3A%7B%7Djlaenterprises.ath.cx/153658720179229758048356587788829684622*

> Overall if you do not like our site, you are not being forced to visit.
> If you do not like our posts, you are not being forced to read them. Our
> posts to this group are well within and appropriate according to the
> charter and/or description of this group. If you do not like them, then
> please just filter us out of your newsreader.

Nor are you being forced to visit this NG to impose yourself upon us! You
had best revisit "the charter and/or description of this group". Perhaps a
message to will clarify this issue!