AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2004 V6 Vue (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12743)

Brian Talley August 13th 04 08:14 PM

2004 V6 Vue

Joe wrote:
> The on/off switch has an indicator light but not the accel/decel switch. I
> can't see it at night! Is it just my vehicle or a design oversight?

Erm...if you're talking about the cruise control, I agree - it's
a problem! I drove from NYC to NC at night, and being able to see
the button would have been very nice.

Chalk it up to an "oops".

marx404 August 16th 04 12:50 AM

Then why not go online and write Saturn a suggestion. They do listen to
owners and have made many model design changes based from owner suggestions.

marx404