AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   97 VW Cabrio (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70526)

fiestyvermin July 24th 06 12:42 AM

97 VW Cabrio

Hey I am needing to switch out the AC Compressor, a drier, and the
expansion valve on My cabrio I am needing to know if any one knows if
theres a wholesale place to find the compressors, On ebay theres seller
selling a rebuilt for 180 I did take the car to a mechanic who said he
would not use rebuilt, cause of bad luck, he would rather see Me get a
used one I am sort of skeptical of that any help would be much appreciated
thanks
Mark

Jan[_1_] July 24th 06 01:57 AM

97 VW Cabrio

fiestyvermin wrote:
> Hey I am needing to switch out the AC Compressor, a drier, and the
> expansion valve on My cabrio I am needing to know if any one knows if
> theres a wholesale place to find the compressors, On ebay theres seller
> selling a rebuilt for 180 I did take the car to a mechanic who said he
> would not use rebuilt, cause of bad luck, he would rather see Me get a
> used one I am sort of skeptical of that any help would be much appreciated
> thanks
> Mark

You are in the wrong newsgroup.
pay attention please...;)

This is for AIRCOOLED volkswagens. You need to go to our sister group,
where all the other waterheads hang out.

Jan

--
--------------------------------
Beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells

Sneaks July 24th 06 02:26 AM

97 VW Cabrio

> You are in the wrong newsgroup.
> pay attention please...;)
>
> This is for AIRCOOLED volkswagens. You need to go to our sister group,
> where all the other waterheads hang out.
>
> Jan

I'm noticing a theme here....

:-p

Sneaks
'68 T1

Jan[_1_] July 24th 06 04:08 AM

97 VW Cabrio

Sneaks wrote:
>>You are in the wrong newsgroup.
>>pay attention please...;)
>>
>>This is for AIRCOOLED volkswagens. You need to go to our sister group,
>>where all the other waterheads hang out.
>>
>>Jan

> I'm noticing a theme here....
>
> :-p
>
> Sneaks
> '68 T1

School's out, and the kiddies are discovering the Usenet on their spare
time? It's annoying as heck, but I try not to get mad at them. :) We
seem to get a whole bunch of them once or twice a year at the same time,
and then nothing again for months on end.

Jan

--
--------------------------------

Randy July 25th 06 03:19 AM

97 VW Cabrio

Jan wrote:
> You are in the wrong newsgroup.
> pay attention please...;)
>
> This is for AIRCOOLED volkswagens. You need to go to our sister group,
> where all the other waterheads hang out.
>
> Jan

At least he was close.
Air conditioning is air cooling.

Randy

Jan[_1_] July 25th 06 03:22 AM

97 VW Cabrio

Randy wrote:
> Jan wrote:
>
>>You are in the wrong newsgroup.
>>pay attention please...;)
>>
>>This is for AIRCOOLED volkswagens. You need to go to our sister group,
>>where all the other waterheads hang out.
>>
>>Jan
>>

> At least he was close.
> Air conditioning is air cooling.
>
> Randy

Mostly air DRYING as I understand it, but whatever. :)

Jan

--