AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Another seat question (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62304)

Dave in WV April 14th 06 04:19 PM

Another seat question

I bought a 69 Baja from South Carolina a couple week ago. My wife plans
to drive if back and forth to work but I have a feeling after my 17yo
son drives it we'll need another one.

My question is can we switch places with the front seats? Reason being,
the drivers seat doesn't have the handle for the seat adjuster but the
passenger seat does. I don't know if the handle, on the drivers seat,
is broke off or if someone took if off and threw it away.

My wife's short and needs the seat all the way forward.

Thanks,
Dave in WV

Tim Rogers April 14th 06 06:01 PM

Another seat question

"Dave in WV" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> My question is can we switch places with the front seats? Reason being,
> the drivers seat doesn't have the handle for the seat adjuster but the
> passenger seat does. I don't know if the handle, on the drivers seat,
> is broke off or if someone took if off and threw it away.

..............Yes. The seats are the same and can be used on either side.

Dave in WV April 14th 06 06:39 PM

Another seat question

Thanks, Tim