AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Seat covers for a PT? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9108)

BREWERPAUL December 12th 04 01:08 PM

Seat covers for a PT?

I have an electric Blue Cruiser, and would like some Hawaiian seat covers. Has
anyone put these in a Cruiser, and if so how did you deal with the arm rests?
Thanks

******************************
Got wood?
Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair
prices...http://www.Busmanwhistles.com

Richard December 14th 04 02:47 AM

"BREWERPAUL" > wrote in message
>I have an electric Blue Cruiser, and would like some Hawaiian seat covers.
>Has
> anyone put these in a Cruiser, and if so how did you deal with the arm
> rests?
> Thanks

> Got wood?
> Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair
> prices...http://www.Busmanwhistles.com

Don't do it if you have side air bags!

Richard.

Richard December 14th 04 02:47 AM