AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   95 Cherokee Death Wobble? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38412)

TF July 17th 05 03:52 AM

95 Cherokee Death Wobble?

My wife drives the Cherokee 95 Country and she twice now has said she hit a
bump and the whole thing shook violently. She said she had to stop at the
side of the highway (complete stop) and then she could proceed.
I drove it and it seems a little 'coarse' (not as smooth or sloppy over
bumps as I remember).
1 year old replacement on steering dampner, and 3 years on shocks.
I thought she was exagerating but reading about other Cherokee DW's I now
understand. New baby on way and Jeep at Goodyear for 6 month tire balance
and rotation. 235's Fortera tires (one size over), asked them to check
suspension.

Can anyone suggest what may be wearing out or what you would double check to
make sure it is safe?

Regards
Tom

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III July 17th 05 07:18 AM

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rch+this+group
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/