AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74469)

zipfixtoo via CarKB.com September 12th 06 07:28 PM

Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers

This is one of the easiest things to do is repair a Jeep zipper Most are
sold now with the COIL teeth that come apart break off or do not shut: What
has happen is the metal slide/part has gone bad: Just replace the zipper
with new parts/slider/pulls From 1997-2006 these Jeeps all have coil teeth:
I know I sell the parts/sliders for all these type of zippers also for the
plastic molded teeth as well I have a group on Yahoo user id zipfixtoo that
has all this information also 2 domains:
Anyway: First scrub the zipper with a old toothbrush let dry do not use a
Hair dryer they melt in the zipper chain: Next lubricate with the lubricant I
provide with all my kits: just made for zipers called" ZIPPEREASE": Now
install the new parts/sliders/pulls You should purchase 2 the size is a
#10cf You may purchase a 1-way only one tab or a reversible 2 tabs (inside
and out) :::: You see you are going to install these new parts after you have
removed the top or bottom stop with a cutter and taken off the old
sliders/parts/pulls :!! One part is installed up side down from one end and
the other slider is installed right side up so when closed the
sliders/parts/pulls face the ground::::
regards Connie E-mail me with any questions:

Dave Milne[_1_] September 12th 06 07:39 PM

Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers

Go away spam-boy. This is a non-commercial newsgroup.

--
Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
"zipfixtoo via CarKB.com" <u26488@uwe> wrote in message
<some spam snipped>

Earle Horton[_5_] September 12th 06 07:44 PM

Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers

Reported to , http://www.CarKB.com/Uwe/NB/Abuse.aspx

Earle

. uk...

Mike Romain September 12th 06 08:24 PM

Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers= SPAM

You are SPAMMING a newsgroup that has a Charter forbidding commercial
posts.

The Charter is located he
ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...rs.jeep+willys

All this will get you is complaints and a total boycott.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

<spam snipped>

Earle Horton[_5_] September 12th 06 10:49 PM

Repairing Jeep Wrangler Zippers= SPAM

The folks at CarKB.com tell me that they have disabled this fellow's
account.

Earle