AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Things to change when transmission is out. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=61103)

[email protected] March 31st 06 08:01 PM

Things to change when transmission is out.

I will be taking down the transmission from my 2000 Dodge Ram Van.
Since it will be out, I would like to change as many maintenance parts
as possible. Please let me know what all seals, gaskets etc should I
change. Thanks in advance.

Coasty April 1st 06 12:10 AM

Things to change when transmission is out.

Rear engine seal.
coasty
oups.com...

robs440 April 1st 06 06:23 AM

Things to change when transmission is out.

and u joints and transmission mount, and check seals in differential

Erroneous Maximus April 2nd 06 03:05 AM

Things to change when transmission is out.

In article >,
ing says...
> and u joints and transmission mount, and check seals in differential
>

> "Coasty" <uscg_ret at comcast dot net> wrote in message
> > Rear engine seal.
> > coasty
> > > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >
> > > I will be taking down the transmission from my 2000 Dodge Ram Van.
> > > Since it will be out, I would like to change as many maintenance parts
> > > as possible. Please let me know what all seals, gaskets etc should I
> > > change. Thanks in advance.

all the freeze plugs you can reach.