AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   14" Dodge Shadow rims. What else do they fit? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8887)

Snydley November 22nd 04 09:55 AM

14" Dodge Shadow rims. What else do they fit?

I have 4 14" Dodge Shadow rims that I want to sell. What other Chrysler
product will they fit? Is there any place to look this up on the web?
Thanks,
Snyde

[email protected] November 22nd 04 09:51 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:55:42 GMT, "Snydley"
> wrote:

>I have 4 14" Dodge Shadow rims that I want to sell. What other Chrysler
>product will they fit? Is there any place to look this up on the web?
>Thanks,
>Snyde

100 mm 5 bolt, roughly 35-45mm offset - fits 5 bolt neon, dynasty, new
yorker, and 4 cyl dodge mini-vans.Also shadow and spirit.Daytona and
GLH
Bolt pattern and offset same as Chevy Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire -
not sure of caliper clearance. Same bolt pattern as new Corolla,
Matrix and vibe but not enough room for the calipers on the big
wheeled vibe and Matrix - not sure of the Corolla and low end Matrix /
vibe.

Also same bolt pattern and offset as VW golf.

[email protected] November 22nd 04 09:51 PM

[email protected] November 22nd 04 09:54 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:21:09 -0500, Geoff
> wrote:
WWW.bigwheels.net listing can give you the information if you are
patient.

[email protected] November 22nd 04 09:54 PM

KokomoKid November 23rd 04 03:29 PM

> wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:55:42 GMT, "Snydley"
> > wrote:
>
> >I have 4 14" Dodge Shadow rims that I want to sell. What other Chrysler
> >product will they fit? Is there any place to look this up on the web?
> >Thanks,
> >Snyde
> >

> 100 mm 5 bolt, roughly 35-45mm offset - fits 5 bolt neon, dynasty, new
> yorker, and 4 cyl dodge mini-vans.Also shadow and spirit.Daytona and
> GLH
> Bolt pattern and offset same as Chevy Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire -
> not sure of caliper clearance. Same bolt pattern as new Corolla,
> Matrix and vibe but not enough room for the calipers on the big
> wheeled vibe and Matrix - not sure of the Corolla and low end Matrix /
> vibe.
>
> Also same bolt pattern and offset as VW golf.

They should fit all pre-'91 minivans. I have them on my '89 turbo.
They center hole is a little too small for them to fit Cavalier and Sunfire,
even though the bolt pattern is the same. I found this out after selling
some Chrysler wheels to a friend, but got them back because they wouldn't
fit his Sunfire.

KokomoKid November 23rd 04 03:29 PM