AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1927 chevy airplane radiator cap (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7361)

skiinglars7 February 26th 04 08:41 PM

1927 chevy airplane radiator cap

I have a radiator cap from a 1927 Chevy. Looks like the Lindbergh plane with missing landing gear. Made out of pewter most likely and has the words Quota Trophy October 1927 on it. Also has A. Brost McDonald Chevrolet Co printed on the wing. Saw this item in an antique book valued at $1500 in perfect condition. Does anyone know the best place to list it or antique car sites that might be interested in such an item? You can email me at . I might also be able to take a digital photo and email if anyone is interested.