AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Eagle Vision door panel (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71724)

Rick Derouin August 7th 06 09:29 PM

Eagle Vision door panel

I have tried for days to get info on removing the inside front door panels
in a 97 Eagle Vision ESI. The door lock has quit going up and down and the
speaker needs to be changed. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Rick

Art[_1_] August 11th 06 02:47 PM

Eagle Vision door panel

Visit www.google.com and use their group page for searching this group with
the word "door" or "panel" or both words. Any explanation you find for the
94 thru 97 Vision, Intrepid, Concord or LHS should cover your car.
Basically you would remove any visible screws (some may be covered) and pull
the panel out a bit and cut any clips still holding it in place. You will
need new clips from the dealer.