AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New to the site. Anyone in Tallahassee, Florida (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=34760)

Mike June 7th 05 05:57 PM

New to the site. Anyone in Tallahassee, Florida

I just got a 1972 van off ebay and will be starting the restoration on
my toy when it arrives. I look forward to posting pictures of the work
in progress.

Remco June 7th 05 06:18 PM

Mike wrote:
> I just got a 1972 van off ebay and will be starting the restoration on
> my toy when it arrives. I look forward to posting pictures of the work
> in progress.

Congratulations on the new toy and welcome!
Remco

Speedy Jim June 7th 05 06:41 PM

Mike wrote:

> I just got a 1972 van off ebay and will be starting the restoration on
> my toy when it arrives. I look forward to posting pictures of the work
> in progress.

Yes! Post them to your Yahoo Photo account.
(No binaries on the ng...)

In the meantime, one site to bookmark:
http://www.type2.com/

--

Speedy Jim
http://www.nls.net/mp/volks/

Susan S. June 7th 05 08:01 PM

Hi Mike,
Congrats on the new 72 and welcome to the group. Not familiar with anyone
in Tally
but we have a great group here in the panhandle who are always willing to
help out with
questions :

http://community-2.webtv.net/stlkikn/RAREAIRVWCLUBINFO/

Also found these for you:

http://www.supernet.net/~jclark/vw/index.html

That should get you started,

Susan S.
74 Std "Betty"
Pensacola, FL

ups.com...

tricky June 7th 05 09:44 PM

Welcome to the group dude ! and congrats on the new arrival ;-)

Rich

Tim Rogers June 13th 05 08:47 PM

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message

> I have a 'Noles plate on the front of my Mustang. :)
> Welcome to the ACVW world.

............ I went to FSU too. What do I get?

Kidd Andersson June 13th 05 08:50 PM

HerdFsu wrote:

> I’m in Tallahassee. 25 year old grad student @ FSU. Just bought 77
> super beetle convertible off ebay myself. Having it delivered later in
> the week.

I have a 'Noles plate on the front of my Mustang. :) Welcome to the ACVW
world.

K.

Kidd Andersson June 13th 05 08:58 PM

Tim Rogers wrote:

> "Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
>
>>I have a 'Noles plate on the front of my Mustang. :)
>>Welcome to the ACVW world.
>>

> ........... I went to FSU too. What do I get?

A big healthy **** You.

You know, because I want you to feel loved and all that.

K.

Shag June 13th 05 10:29 PM

http://railadventures.dyndns.org/funny/WinSandwich.jpg