AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   93 T&C intermittent stalling/no power 3.3 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72394)

JAMULPAW August 15th 06 04:54 PM

93 T&C intermittent stalling/no power 3.3

My daughter drives for half hour then hesitates
and no power when step on gas. Runs fine after cooling down.New fuel
pump/filter,plugs/wires.
She is in Kansas and it's been 100 or so lately.Vapor lock or ????????????

maxpower August 15th 06 08:35 PM

93 T&C intermittent stalling/no power 3.3

"JAMULPAW" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> My daughter drives for half hour then hesitates
> and no power when step on gas. Runs fine after cooling down.New fuel
> pump/filter,plugs/wires.
> She is in Kansas and it's been 100 or so lately.Vapor lock or ????????????

Vapor lock? no way. Ask her if the check engine lite is or has been coming
on. and find out what fault code has been set or just have her check it
anyhow.

http://www.allpar.com/fix/codes.html

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech