AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bugeye Sprite:anyone here have one? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7402)

Steve March 27th 04 05:03 PM

Bugeye Sprite:anyone here have one?

One followed me home a couple of weeks ago (basket case), and I
have a few simple questions. Thanks!

Steve
p.s.-yes, I do know about MOSS Motors, but they were not able to
answer my question

Terry Thorne March 31st 04 05:27 AM

Steve,
they have a way of multiplying! I have 4
there is a group on yahoo another good place
is www.britishcarforum.com
Bugeyes are rather simple cars, if you are going
to restore it and show it, there are a couple of
restoration book on Sprites, they can be gotten
from www.motorbooks.com or
www.midlifeclassiccars.com Cliff is a A/H guy
and a good guy to deal with.

Good luck!
tt

TSherry April 9th 04 06:28 AM

Had a later one, and a parts car. Sold it to my older brother a few years ago.
Mine was a '65, with the 1148, twin, stupid SU carbs. Anything I can answer?

tsherry