AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Thanks to all for advice (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60815)

Mike West March 30th 06 12:26 AM

Thanks to all for advice

on my car not starting. I found the problem today. Just looking from not too
close all looked OK but upon closer inspection I found that the main wire to
the light switch was disconnected.. Now she'll crank but still not start. My
fuel line was plugged wehen I began this exercise and I did unplug it but it
must have still had some gish in it and it has resolidified. Hopefully the
weather will be good tomorrow so I can pull her out on the drive and pull
the tank out. It has 3 or 4 gallons of gas in it.

Thanks again! Mike

[email protected] March 30th 06 11:52 AM

Thanks to all for advice

Glad you fond the problem.
Don't forget to disconnect the battery before removing the gas tank!

Joćo