AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Pricing of New BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36737)

[email protected] June 28th 05 04:24 PM

Pricing of New BMW

We are looking to buy one of the 2006 325i cars from BMW . The
paperwork on the model in the showroom shows 3 prices. The MRSp,price a
tourist Price and a Diplomat price. Does anyone know what this may mean
.. We just noticed it when reviewing the details and have not had a
chance to call the dealer.

pltrgyst June 28th 05 08:39 PM

On 28 Jun 2005 08:24:32 -0700, "
> wrote:

>We are looking to buy one of the 2006 325i cars from BMW . The
>paperwork on the model in the showroom shows 3 prices. The MRSp,price a
>tourist Price and a Diplomat price. Does anyone know what this may mean
>. We just noticed it when reviewing the details and have not had a
>chance to call the dealer.

The three base prices for BMWs are 1) the "regular" base price; 2) the lower
base price for picking up the car in Munich; and 3) the lower yet diplomatic
price, which is available only to credentialed diplomats.

Go for #2 and pick it up in Munich (we did). You'd be a fool to do otherwise.

-- Larry