AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1996 Stratus Electrical Issues (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4161)

seeker2k June 16th 04 08:23 PM

1996 Stratus Electrical Issues

I have a 1996 Dodge Stratus with multiple issues, I found a comment on hear
about 1 of them (AC Fan Speed Control) and will be checking that out.

but here's the deal

I keep blowing the fuse for the dash lights. and this last time I went to
check replace the fuse (being lazy), but it wasn't burned out. no dash
board lights.

Tail lights and parking lights are out but head lights and brake lights
work.

I have thought of and will be checking the main ground, but I would think
there would be other issues at that point like no starting? no lighting,
no radio, etc...

it's a bare bones stratus no electrical locks / window.

any ideas where to start at? please give me some ideas. I'll be playing
with it tonight, but who knows.

thanks in advance