AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   hate to bust up the fascinating talk about gay cowboys, but.... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8853)

Ritz November 19th 04 02:07 AM

hate to bust up the fascinating talk about gay cowboys, but....

Just wondering if anyone knows of a company producing "hot rod" chips
for the new 300C hemi engine.

Cheers,

Daniel J. Stern November 19th 04 06:16 PM

Try www.iamastupid****whowantstovoidhiswarranty.com

Daniel J. Stern November 19th 04 06:16 PM

linda November 19th 04 08:18 PM

Ritz wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone knows of a company producing "hot rod" chips
> for the new 300C hemi engine.
>
> Cheers,

:lmoa

linda November 19th 04 08:18 PM

Ritz wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone knows of a company producing "hot rod" chips
> for the new 300C hemi engine.
>
> Cheers,

:lmoa

Rick Blaine November 20th 04 06:07 PM

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Ritz wrote:
>
> > Just wondering if anyone knows of a company producing "hot rod" chips
> > for the new 300C hemi engine.

> Try www.iamastupid****whowantstovoidhiswarranty.com

Ha, Ha, Ha. You are a funny, funny man.

Rick Blaine November 20th 04 06:07 PM

Daniel J. Stern November 20th 04 06:48 PM

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Rick Blaine wrote:

> "Daniel J. Stern" > wrote

> > > Just wondering if anyone knows of a company producing "hot rod" chips
> > > for the new 300C hemi engine.

> > Try www.iamastupid****whowantstovoidhiswarranty.com

> Ha, Ha, Ha. You are a funny, funny man.

Thanks. I'm in town for the foreseeable future. Don't forget to tip your
waitress, then help her back up. And if you don't like my posts, remember,
nobody forces you to read 'em.

Daniel J. Stern November 20th 04 06:48 PM