AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A deal? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13801)

jjs December 19th 04 07:06 PM

A deal?

Is there an entrepeneur in the house? I can't make heads or tails of this,
but it might be a deal.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...hp?id=3D128482

Karl December 19th 04 10:20 PM

Your link is dead.....
Unless you meant this one:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=110350
But for $30K, you would expect new tires, not "fresh junkyard tires"!!!!

Karl December 19th 04 10:21 PM

I removed the 3D in the item # and got this:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128482

Is it this one about gas heaters?

Karl December 19th 04 11:13 PM

No, he whacked the top off a spilt bus and grafted it to the roof of the bay bus...... what a waste.

jjs December 20th 04 01:19 AM

"Karl" > wrote in message
. ..
>I removed the 3D in the item # and got this:
> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128482
>
> Is it this one about gas heaters?

Yes. The gas heaters. I was in a rush to get out the door and didn't check
the URL. Sorry.

ilambert December 22nd 04 12:26 AM

no,that is not a deal.that is a DEAL!

jjs December 22nd 04 01:02 AM

"ilambert" > wrote in message
> no,that is not a deal.that is a DEAL!

No kidding, and a lot of thanks I get for mentioning it. Humbug. No more
sharing anymore.