AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64425)

Pete Stolz May 6th 06 02:25 AM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

A guy in the Audi group posted this and I had to share. Scroll down and
read the tactful replies to emails. Way too funny.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4633452260

Carl May 6th 06 02:48 AM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

That was great.

Carl

. com...

XS11E May 6th 06 03:35 AM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

"Pete Stolz" > wrote in
. com:

> A guy in the Audi group posted this and I had to share. Scroll
> down and read the tactful replies to emails. Way too funny.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4633452260

You owe me a keyboard, I was drinking coffee when I read that! ;-)

Stupendous Man May 6th 06 06:27 AM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

That's like one of my auctions, great stuff!
--
Stupendous Man,

Earle Horton May 6th 06 03:03 PM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

Another reason to buy a new car, and keep it until it is scrap. The less
contact with idiots I have, the happier I am.

Earle

. com...

twaldron May 8th 06 02:13 PM

Earle Horton wrote:
> Another reason to buy a new car, and keep it until it is scrap. The less
> contact with idiots I have, the happier I am.
>
> Earle

Then why do you subscribe to RAMJAW and chat with us??? ;)
2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton
capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II.

Earle Horton May 8th 06 03:34 PM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

"twaldron" > wrote in message
t...
> Earle Horton wrote:
> > Another reason to buy a new car, and keep it until it is scrap. The
> > less contact with idiots I have, the happier I am.
> >
> > Earle

> Then why do you subscribe to RAMJAW and chat with us??? ;)

This is probably one of the more intelligent news groups on the net. Even
better, the members can "take a licking and keep on ticking". Here I don't
get so much vicious, negative "you hurt my feelings, so I hate you"
feedback, as I have gotten in other groups.

Earle

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III May 8th 06 08:26 PM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

LOL Better than playing solitaire 'til dawn.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Stupendous Man May 9th 06 02:18 AM

The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

>> This is probably one of the more intelligent news groups on the net.
>> Even
>> better, the members can "take a licking and keep on ticking". Here I
>> don't
>> get so much vicious, negative "you hurt my feelings, so I hate you"
>> feedback, as I have gotten in other groups.

Free insults, too.
--
Stupendous Man,

Tomes May 12th 06 04:04 AM