AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   elenor on eBay ??Anyone seen one lately (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21657)

Shawn Nadeau January 11th 05 11:04 PM

elenor on eBay ??Anyone seen one lately

I'am looking for the car/item# ??

One sold recently
67 fastback elenor clone ?

vince garcia January 11th 05 11:48 PM

Shawn Nadeau wrote:

> I'am looking for the car/item# ??
>
> One sold recently
> 67 fastback elenor clone ?

search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
with highest price first

Chief_Wiggum January 12th 05 12:18 AM

"vince garcia" > wrote in message
> Shawn Nadeau wrote:
> >
> > I'am looking for the car/item# ??
> >
> > One sold recently
> > 67 fastback elenor clone ?

> search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
> with highest price first

Or, if you spell it "Elanor" not "Elaneaor" or " Elenore" you will get LOTS
of hits ! (since that's the way it's spelled ;) )

vince garcia January 12th 05 11:14 AM

Chief_Wiggum wrote:

> "vince garcia" > wrote in message
> > Shawn Nadeau wrote:
> > >
> > > I'am looking for the car/item# ??
> > >
> > > One sold recently
> > > 67 fastback elenor clone ?

> > search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
> > with highest price first

> Or, if you spell it "Elanor" not "Elaneaor" or " Elenore" you will get LOTS
> of hits ! (since that's the way it's spelled ;) )

Not on what he's wanting to find :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4516424996

DarkPony January 12th 05 06:05 PM

"vince garcia" > wrote in message
> Chief_Wiggum wrote:

> > > search their past auctions for the name ELEANOR not ELENOR, statring
> > > with highest price first

> > Or, if you spell it "Elanor" not "Elaneaor" or " Elenore" you will get

LOTS
> > of hits ! (since that's the way it's spelled ;) )

> Not on what he's wanting to find :)
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4516424996

The auction says GT500 clone and engine is a 302 ? I was expecting a 428CJ

Sixty8kr January 12th 05 08:39 PM

The 67 also has aluminum dash panels, this one has black camera finish out
of a 68. Just my .02.

chris
ink.net...