AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   cd player hunt (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4977)

rowdystrepid November 2nd 04 08:04 PM

cd player hunt

I am looking for a cd player, "factory" to fit in my 97 itrepid. Anyone
have any ideas as to where i could or should get one??

Detailing Dude November 2nd 04 09:44 PM

I got my AM/FM CD player for our 01 Caravan from the local Junkyard. The
first one quit after two weeks and they replaced it free.

Cecil

lkaboutautos.com...

Detailing Dude November 2nd 04 09:44 PM

I'm Right November 3rd 04 03:04 PM

www.bought4less.com
has aftermarket stereos and FACTORY stereos

I'm Right November 3rd 04 03:04 PM

www.bought4less.com

GUNBUNNY31 November 9th 04 05:41 PM

"I'm Right" > wrote in message >...
> www.bought4less.com
> has aftermarket stereos and FACTORY stereos
>

> "rowdystrepid" > wrote in message
> lkaboutautos.com...
> > I am looking for a cd player, "factory" to fit in my 97 itrepid. Anyone
> > have any ideas as to where i could or should get one??

I would guess when you asked for a "factory" radio, you didn't want an
aftermarket one.
I see these on eBay all the time. You may also be able to get one from
a dealer. Ask the parts guy if the radio is something they can get
function 11. They will know what you mean. be ready with th part # off
the top of the radio.

GUNBUNNY31 November 9th 04 05:41 PM

maxpower November 9th 04 10:45 PM

your nearest CPD dealer

maxpower November 9th 04 10:45 PM

your nearest CPD dealer

HachiRoku November 13th 04 02:43 AM

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:41:04 -0800, GUNBUNNY31 wrote:

> "I'm Right" > wrote in message >...
>> www.bought4less.com
>> has aftermarket stereos and FACTORY stereos
>>

>> "rowdystrepid" > wrote in message
>> lkaboutautos.com...
>> > I am looking for a cd player, "factory" to fit in my 97 itrepid. Anyone
>> > have any ideas as to where i could or should get one??
>> >

> I would guess when you asked for a "factory" radio, you didn't want an
> aftermarket one.
> I see these on eBay all the time. You may also be able to get one from
> a dealer. Ask the parts guy if the radio is something they can get
> function 11. They will know what you mean. be ready with th part # off
> the top of the radio.

Wow, these things are $$$ from the dealer. The Infinity set up is $799,
and the palin Jane is $389 wholesale!

Get an Alpine, and save $$$