AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=867)

big up 2 u June 10th 04 12:23 AM

1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof

oh dear ive notice my 6year old car has bubble paint suspect rust beneath
the paint ive contact audi uk about this but wud not commit or repair this
under there paint warranty fxxx ******* does any other ////

Tony June 10th 04 04:37 AM

Don't now about UK dealers but my local Canadian dealer is about to replace
my hood (bonnet) for bubbling under the paint too - along edge on passenger
side. I have a 1996 S6 which is 8 years into the 10 year perforation
warranty. Kudos to my local dealer.

Tony
96 S6

big up 2 u June 10th 04 08:53 PM