AutoBanter

-   General (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2001 Elantra -- Low Fuel Economy in Ohio (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71807)

PKB August 8th 06 08:06 PM

2001 Elantra -- Low Fuel Economy in Ohio

I have a 2001 Hyundai Elantra. I bought this new in Indiana and moved
to Ohio two years later in 2003. Since moving to Ohio the fuel economy
of the car deteriorated drastically (by ~5 mpg in city) with more or
less the same driving conditions. I have consultated with the local
dealers in Greater Cleveland and other shops. Eventually a dealership
told me that unlike other sates Ohio gas stations are not federally
obligated to maintain a certain standard of petroleum. Is there anybody
out there from Ohio, who has experienced the same problem?
Peace.

Grupa dyskusyjna pl.rec.rowery September 29th 06 10:32 AM

2001 Elantra -- Low Fuel Economy in Ohio

qqqqqq
Uzytkownik "PKB" > napisal w wiadomosci
ups.com...