AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Bill Hughes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25953)

IsellJeeps March 4th 05 02:58 PM

Bill Hughes

can you please post the link the that crappy exhaust pipe. on the red xj. I
searched past posts & couldnt find it

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III March 4th 05 08:53 PM

I'm, having a senior moment here, I can't remember an exhaust
installation on a red XJ Cherokee.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

DougW March 4th 05 09:04 PM

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:
> I'm, having a senior moment here, I can't remember an exhaust
> installation on a red XJ Cherokee.

50hp from a coffee can?
http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html

crappy, nah.. funny as hell, yep.

IsellJeeps March 4th 05 09:49 PM

thats it THANKS!! lol that is hilarious

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III March 4th 05 10:01 PM

Yes, I put it right up there with: http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com/
and http://poweraid.com/
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

IsellJeeps March 4th 05 10:15 PM

lol my neighbor bought one of those for his 5.0 pony and he really thought
it felt like nitrous when he nailed it..... lmao

DougW March 4th 05 10:23 PM

IsellJeeps did pass the time by typing:
> lol my neighbor bought one of those for his 5.0 pony and he really thought
> it felt like nitrous when he nailed it..... lmao

The spacers do make it "feel" like you have more power.
But only because they change the throttle cable geometry.
The same effect can be had by gluing a block of wood to the
gas pedal or wearing thicker soled shoes. :)

--
DougW

Paw March 5th 05 01:17 AM

anyone remember the pieces of wood they used to sell when you were learning
to ride a bike as a kid and they attached to the pedals because you couldn't
reach them? Jeez... try explaining that one to kids today :) Sorry the
'gluing a block of wood to the gas pedal" part got me :)