AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Jack Point (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38766)

sgauer July 21st 05 08:31 PM

Jack Point

I know this a really stupid question. But I am having one hell of a time finding the jack points on my 2002 Neon. Can someone please help?

--
sgauer

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-332872.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Sarge July 22nd 05 12:27 AM

"sgauer" wrote: "I know this a really stupid question. But I am having one
hell of a time finding the jack points on my 2002 Neon. Can someone please
help?"

Look under the car just in front of the rear wheels and right behind the
front wheels. You will see a notch in the unibody frame. The jack fits in
the notch to lift the car.

Sarge