AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Woman Accused of Causing Deadly Car Crash (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38353)

223rem July 16th 05 04:47 PM

Woman Accused of Causing Deadly Car Crash

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rash_charges_1

SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
three Chicago rock musicians.

Jeannette Sliwinski, 23, was charged with first-degree murder
and was being held under guard at a hospital after she
was denied bond Friday. Cook County Assistant State's
Attorney Colleen Daly said prosecutors might seek the death penalty.

Death penalty would be well deserved IMO.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend July 16th 05 04:54 PM

223rem wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rash_charges_1
>
> SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
> deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
> three Chicago rock musicians.
>
> Jeannette Sliwinski, 23, was charged with first-degree murder
> and was being held under guard at a hospital after she
> was denied bond Friday. Cook County Assistant State's
> Attorney Colleen Daly said prosecutors might seek the death penalty.

> Death penalty would be well deserved IMO.

I've often wondered about this. Most suicides want to take other people
with them and this is a good way of doing that.

Pooh Bear July 16th 05 08:24 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> I've often wondered about this. Most suicides want to take other people
> with them ......

And you know this how ?

Graham

Scott en Aztlán July 16th 05 08:33 PM

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:47:28 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rash_charges_1
>
>SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
>deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
>three Chicago rock musicians.

>Sliwinski, of Morton Grove, allegedly told investigators
>that she had been in a fight with her mother before
>the crash and wanted to take her own life.

They don't call it "Moron Grove" for nothing...

Shawn Hirn July 16th 05 09:54 PM

In article > ,
223rem > wrote:

> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../crash_charges
> _1
>
> SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
> deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
> three Chicago rock musicians.
>
> Jeannette Sliwinski, 23, was charged with first-degree murder
> and was being held under guard at a hospital after she
> was denied bond Friday. Cook County Assistant State's
> Attorney Colleen Daly said prosecutors might seek the death penalty.

> Death penalty would be well deserved IMO.

The death penalty for a woman who doesn't want to live? The state would
be doing Jeanette Sliwinski a favor if she were put to death.

WalkingBarefoot July 16th 05 11:12 PM

Here is a picture of the driver:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448

Dave July 17th 05 01:11 AM

"223rem" > wrote in message
m...
> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rash_charges_1
>
> SKOKIE, Ill. - An allegedly suicidal woman is accused of
> deliberately causing a high-speed crash that killed
> three Chicago rock musicians.
>
> Jeannette Sliwinski, 23, was charged with first-degree murder
> and was being held under guard at a hospital after she
> was denied bond Friday. Cook County Assistant State's
> Attorney Colleen Daly said prosecutors might seek the death penalty.

> Death penalty would be well deserved IMO.

Ummmmm, locking her up for LWOP would be more appropriate, considering she
WANTS to die. -Dave

Dave July 17th 05 01:13 AM

"WalkingBarefoot" > wrote in message
> Here is a picture of the driver:
>
> http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448

Damn, but she's got a lot to live for. :) -Dave

Scott en Aztlán July 17th 05 03:51 AM

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:13:58 GMT, "Dave" > wrote:

>"WalkingBarefoot" > wrote in message
>> Here is a picture of the driver:
>>
>> http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448
>>

>Damn, but she's got a lot to live for.

You know how inscure those hot chicks are. Always obsessing about
those extra two grams of fat on their thighs and **** like that...

Paul Hovnanian P.E. July 17th 05 05:24 AM

WalkingBarefoot wrote:

> Here is a picture of the driver:
>
> http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=52448

Shame. Quite a few guys would be willing to f* her to death if she
really wanted to go. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
Relax, its only ones and zeros!