AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   focus on faggots lmfao (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38251)

[email protected] July 15th 05 03:18 AM

focus on faggots lmfao

wrote:

>> >As some of you may have noticed, my family added a Focus ZX3 to our
>> >stable. While I'm not a fan of FWD, I have always liked the styling of
>> >the Focus, especially the little ZX3 hatch. When it came time for a
>> >little commuter, I just had to take a look/drive. Well, I quickly
>> >found out why it made Car & Driver's 10 Best list 5 years in a row.
>> >The Focus is one fun little car! It handles extremely well, and the
>> >steering is so direct it feels like a go-cart. So if you find yourself
>> >in the market for a fun little run-about, take a serious look at a
>> >Focus. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

>> you are sure a retard
>> take a GOOD look in that ford employee parking lot
>> ya wont see a tech drive one

>> i would not drive it hard either
>> front halfshaft bearings are not that great and get noisey really
>> quick
>> rear wheel bearings are FOCKED and have had tsb after tsb after
>> recall after recall
>> front brakes and rotors wont last ya 20000 km

>> struts creak and dont forget the shock abosorber recall

>> yup ya did good pat

>Hurc,
>
>You know the drill. Blow me.
>
>Patrick
>'93 Cobra
>'03 Focus ZX3

told ya focus is for fags
lmfao

EADGBE July 16th 05 01:47 AM

Wait a minute, something's wrong here...

You KNOW that he will tell you to blow him when you say stupid, rude
things to him...

But you STILL say stupid, rude things to him...

Which means that you KNOW that you will be told to blow him and you
don't seem to mind, because you still bother him...

Doesn't this make YOU a fag, too?

You are SUCH A RETARD.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] July 16th 05 02:51 AM

EADGBE wrote:
> Wait a minute, something's wrong here...

> You KNOW that he will tell you to blow him when you say stupid, rude
> things to him...

> But you STILL say stupid, rude things to him...

> Which means that you KNOW that you will be told to blow him and you
> don't seem to mind, because you still bother him...

> Doesn't this make YOU a fag, too?

> You are SUCH A RETARD.

> LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurc is my bitch. Right, Hurc?

Patrick
'93 Cobra

[email protected] July 16th 05 12:34 PM

On 15 Jul 2005 17:47:12 -0700, "EADGBE" > wrote:

>Wait a minute, something's wrong here...
>
>You KNOW that he will tell you to blow him when you say stupid, rude
>things to him...
>
>But you STILL say stupid, rude things to him...
>
>Which means that you KNOW that you will be told to blow him and you
>don't seem to mind, because you still bother him...
>
>Doesn't this make YOU a fag, too?
>
>You are SUCH A RETARD.
>
>LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just because patrick sucks ny dick does not make me gay

tr

EADGBE July 16th 05 02:20 PM

wrote:

> just because patrick sucks ny dick does not make me gay

> tr

So you expect me to believe you are not gay...even though you get other
men to ask you for blow jobs and you now admit that you ALLOW men to
give YOU blow jobs, too?

Sorry, but your gayness becomes more obvious with every post you make!

I'll stop teasing you...I am sure you're as macho as any one of those
guys in the Village People!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] July 16th 05 04:25 PM

On 16 Jul 2005 06:20:25 -0700, "EADGBE" > wrote:

wrote:

>> just because patrick sucks ny dick does not make me gay

>> tr

>So you expect me to believe you are not gay...even though you get other
>men to ask you for blow jobs and you now admit that you ALLOW men to
>give YOU blow jobs, too?

pat like my taste

how about you?

EADGBE July 16th 05 05:44 PM

wrote:

> pat like my taste
>
> how about you?

I knew it was just a matter of time before you started getting horny
for me, too.

Thanks but no thanks. I like women!

(You should try a woman sometime. You might like it...assuming one
would have you).