AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   M1 fog/driving lights (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20232)

Pete Breemhaar September 19th 04 06:58 PM

M1 fog/driving lights

I have seen many references to fog/driving lights on he M1, and the
associated dash mounted switch.
I take it this was a dealer installed accessory...

can anyone point me to an on-line photo showing the front of a Miata
equipped with these lights ?

I realize there are many possibilities with after market lights... I just
wanted to see what Mazda thought they should look like.

thanks,

Pete

Lanny Chambers September 19th 04 09:43 PM

In article >,
"Pete Breemhaar" > wrote:

> I realize there are many possibilities with after market lights... I just
> wanted to see what Mazda thought they should look like.

FWIW, I have never seen nor heard of an NA with factory foglights
installed, nor that anyone had found such lights for sale. Switch, yes;
lights, no. Maybe in Japan...

--
Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
'94C