AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   M3 owners watch this car chase . . . (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1732)

news September 27th 04 08:24 AM

M3 owners watch this car chase . . .

outrageous

http://www.bctradespot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545

Dotcom Computers September 28th 04 09:11 AM

In ,
mjc > typed:
> The link is in error
> -----------------------------
>> outrageous
>>
>> http://www.bctradespot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545

Working fine here

Seen this on Bravo.

**SPOLIER**

It amuses me that the commentater reckons the kid is a loony, but it was the
copper chasing him who spun out. The Kid just blew the engine up on the M3!

mjc September 28th 04 04:13 PM

All I get it the home page for a classified ads page
--------------------

Neil September 28th 04 04:22 PM

> --------------------
> > > The link is in error
> > > -----------------------------

> > Working fine here

> "mjc" > wrote in message

> All I get it the home page for a classified ads page

Looks like the site now requires registration. Not surprising if the
posting here caused a traffic and bandwidth spike. That video is available
elsewhere online such as:

http://media.eurotuned.com/BMW_nolin...LT1_Camaro.wmv

Or perform a search for:

M3 vs Police video

Frank Kemper October 3rd 04 10:10 AM

"GRL" > haute in die Tasten:

> Reality check time. This video is the cops trying to stop a dangerous
> punk driving at way excessive speeds who has no regard for other
> motorists safety. Exactly nothing to admire in the punks actions.
> Nothing. Zip. Nada.

Of course you are right. But the narrator mentioned 125 mph as maximum
speed driven during this chase. I was astonished that the police car was
not able to hold that pace. I have been driving 125 mph numerous times
(legally on a german Autobahn), and to escape german Police you must at
least be able to go 160 mph;-)

Frank

Citroën Xantia - Made in Trance

Deep October 3rd 04 04:43 PM

Did you watch the video?

The cop car DID hold the pace with it and the top speed exceeded 150 MPH at
one time.

Deep