AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SC-2 Door Panels (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12838)

[email protected] September 4th 04 03:23 AM

SC-2 Door Panels

Does anyone know how to remove the door panels off an SC-2.......I
removed all the screws/handles and plug things, but it looks like its
still holding on just by the lever that opens the door.....does that
lever come off? I removed the screw, but that didnt seem to do
anything??

[email protected] September 4th 04 07:01 AM

I found my answer at http://www.automotiveforums.com/t150421.html if
anyone else encounters the same problem.....its a great article

RC September 4th 04 02:06 PM

wrote:
> I found my answer at
http://www.automotiveforums.com/t150421.html if
> anyone else encounters the same problem.....its a great article
>

>>Does anyone know how to remove the door panels off an SC-2.......I
>>removed all the screws/handles and plug things, but it looks like its
>>still holding on just by the lever that opens the door.....does that
>>lever come off? I removed the screw, but that didnt seem to do
>>anything??

Wow,
They like to use pop-up adds on that site.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/t150421.html
Glad you found your answer.