AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RASCAR: Martinsville (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17309)

Larry October 24th 04 01:20 PM

RASCAR: Martinsville

I had to work. How did it go?

-Larry

Mitch_A October 24th 04 08:03 PM

It was fun but we only had 6-7 drivers. Was it a European Holiday of some
sort? Other than Neil and Ginger (are brits considered European?) no other
Euros. Not a real fun track for some I guess. I really like the track
myself and we had some real good two-wide racing (even 3 wide a couple
times). Martinsville just isnt a great online track anyway.

Were going to re-run Charlotte at the end of the year also.

Mitch

bluestringer October 25th 04 12:10 AM

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
m...
> It was fun but we only had 6-7 drivers. Was it a European Holiday of some
> sort? Other than Neil and Ginger (are brits considered European?) no

other
> Euros. Not a real fun track for some I guess. I really like the track
> myself and we had some real good two-wide racing (even 3 wide a couple
> times). Martinsville just isnt a great online track anyway.
>
> Were going to re-run Charlotte at the end of the year also.
>
> Mitch
>
> "Larry" > wrote in message
> >I had to work. How did it go?
> >
> > -Larry

Sorry I didn't make it, I was out of town. I have missed the last 2 races
and I may miss next week also. Man, I'm gonna drop in the points.

James
aka..bluestringer

Mark Seery October 26th 04 12:48 PM

I have to admit that I skipped this one after practicing briefly on saturday
evening.
Been sitting at my flying club for hours waiting to go out but the rental
plane I had booked was weather bound at another strip with low cloud base
and a VFR pilot not qualified to bring it back :-(

Pretty much a waste of a day when I might have been able to get up to speed.
As it was, I would have been a liability on track with lack of wheel time
and didn't want to spoil anyone's run. Cyas next week.

MS
m...