AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A4 Glovebox removed !!!! but no cable!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58588)

[email protected] March 5th 06 05:48 PM

A4 Glovebox removed !!!! but no cable!!!

Managed to get the glovebox off - no cable - took rear trim off boot
(what fun!!!) and no cable !!!

The Nav unit has cables going to it but nothing spare!

Am I able to fit a changer/phatnoise? or not.

some pics of the headunit and nav unit here
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2665545

Tony March 5th 06 09:29 PM

A4 Glovebox removed !!!! but no cable!!!

There have been a number of threads about the phatnoise being installed in A4s
on the AudiWorld forum.
http://forums.audiworld.com/A4/

Try a search of check the faq on the same forum:
http://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2299748.phtml