AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Classic car info (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7603)

James Greene August 23rd 04 02:10 AM

Classic car info

I am looking into buying a car from 1920 to 1940. I really like the long
body of the duesenberg but dont want to pay the price that goes with the
duessy. If you have any ideas on a car please tell me.

Hemi4268 August 23rd 04 02:22 AM

Hi

>I am looking into buying a car from 1920 to 1940. I really like the long
>body of the duesenberg but dont want to pay the price that goes with the
>duessy.

I have heard tell due to great interest in late 60's HiPo cars, interest in
1920 to 40 classics are down. As a result, prices are depressed. Right now is
the time to get that Duessy which originally sold 5 years ago for $800,000 now
at a rock bottom price of under $400,000.

Larry

JCW August 24th 04 10:22 PM

Hi James, I have a 1939 Packard 6 Series 1700 for sale, it was appraised at
$10,000. It is in very good condition and with some fluids and new plugs
will run fine. I am the second owner and my grandfather was the original
owner.

I'm considering putting it on e-bay very soon.

It's all original and you can take a look at:

Http://www.jimwalent.com

Click on the picture of the Packard

Take Care;
Jim Walent