AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Photos of Jan and Kidd ! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=65840)

Tim Rogers May 24th 06 12:32 AM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

Speedy Jim May 24th 06 12:38 AM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Well done!

Sincere welcome to Jan and Kidd.
Jim

Tim Rogers wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

2 May 24th 06 01:04 AM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

She is drop-dead gorgeous! (Wait, Kidd is the one on the right, correct?)

She reminds me of my second wife.

Bill Berckman May 24th 06 02:13 AM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Cool Photos of Mr. & Mrs. Andersson. You guys are starting to look
conservative. LOL

2 May 24th 06 03:13 AM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

"Kidd" > wrote in message
>2 wrote:

>> She reminds me of my second wife.

> I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... But thanks!

FWIW, I've been married only once. :)

n5hsr May 24th 06 03:59 AM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.

I didn't know Jan was so young. Kidd is literally young enough to be my
daughter.

Charles of Schaumburg

Michelle May 24th 06 02:30 PM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Wow, Jan looks exactly like I thought he would. It's funny how you can
talk to someone online for so long without ever actually seeing them.

Since I don't believe I said it before, congratulations to both of you.

If you don't already have it, I wish you lots of luck on the green card
process. If you need help figuring any of it out, let me know since my
husband finally has that expensive little card in his wallet :-)

Kidd May 24th 06 06:53 PM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Michelle wrote:
> Wow, Jan looks exactly like I thought he would.

Sorry to disappoint you ;)

> It's funny how you can
> talk to someone online for so long without ever actually seeing them.

Yea, you even start forming some sort of a physical image in your mind
of people, over time

> Since I don't believe I said it before, congratulations to both of you.

Thank you!

> If you don't already have it, I wish you lots of luck on the green card
> process. If you need help figuring any of it out, let me know since my
> husband finally has that expensive little card in his wallet :-)

LOL

Thanks

I have the temporary work authorization stamp in my passport and the
actual GC should arrive in the mail in 6 weeks or so. Right now I'm
waiting for my SSN.

Jan

Kidd May 24th 06 06:55 PM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

n5hsr wrote:
> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
>
>>http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>

> As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.
>
> I didn't know Jan was so young.

34, if you were wondering ;)

> Kidd is literally young enough to be my
> daughter.

She's 24. Just right ;)

Jan

Remco May 24th 06 08:18 PM

Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Kidd wrote:

> I have the temporary work authorization stamp in my passport and the
> actual GC should arrive in the mail in 6 weeks or so. Right now I'm
> waiting for my SSN.
>
> Jan

Welcome to the US, Jan!

I remember that having to wait for my SSN as well. Enjoy that vacation
because "da man" will work you to death here once you get started :)

Brought any ACVWs along?

Remco