AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I can't believe I beat Patrick on the new Camaro pictures... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38187)

2.3Sleeper July 14th 05 09:55 AM

I can't believe I beat Patrick on the new Camaro pictures...

I linked them on my site.

Don Manning

www.mwcmustangs.com

ZombyWoof July 14th 05 01:49 PM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:55:15 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> wrote:

>I linked them on my site.
>
>Don Manning
>
>www.mwcmustangs.com

Looks more like a C3 Corvete then a Camaro. I doubt it will be born
looking anything like it's parents.
--

Please Don't Steal - The Government Hates Competition

ZombyWoof
(take the dogs when replying via e-mail)

dwight July 15th 05 01:37 AM

"2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
>I linked them on my site.
>
> Don Manning
>
> www.mwcmustangs.com

Same reaction I had to the alleged new "Charger". Great looking car with a
butt-ugly face. Needs work there, otherwise it's too good-looking to ever be
built.

dwight

[email protected] July 15th 05 02:03 AM

2.3Sleeper wrote:
> I linked them on my site.

> www.mwcmustangs.com

Don,

I've saw these some time ago. Never posted them because from what I
know it was just some guy's idea of what a new Camaro should look like.
It's not a GM design.

There are some elements I like, but much of it I don't. Overall it's a
little too "swoopy" for my tastes. But I do think it would be a good
starting point for GM to work from.

Thanks for posting it!

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Joe July 15th 05 03:01 AM

wrote in news:1121389406.524758.118880
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

www.mwcmustangs.com

> Don,
>
> I've saw these some time ago. Never posted them because from what I
> know it was just some guy's idea of what a new Camaro should look

like.
> It's not a GM design.
>
> There are some elements I like, but much of it I don't. Overall

it's a
> little too "swoopy" for my tastes. But I do think it would be a

good
> starting point for GM to work from.
>
> Thanks for posting it!
>
> Patrick
> '93 Cobra

Here's the original link (I think):
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea...09phr_5camaro/

Alex July 16th 05 06:44 AM

Looks cuda-esque to me.

moco July 16th 05 07:02 PM

Screw the car!!! Show me more pictures of AMANDA!!!!

Jeez I hope she not your daughter, Man, I need to get out more....

Alias July 16th 05 09:59 PM

Those renderings have been on the web for months. I've had one of those
images on my comp at work for about a year.

Alias July 16th 05 10:00 PM

If you want to check out the REAL new camaro concept images, look at
this month's copy of Road & Track.

L8,

Alias.