AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GW caused the Hurricanes in Fl. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17333)

Mitch_A October 28th 04 05:27 PM

GW caused the Hurricanes in Fl.

Now its getting plain funny. Stuff like this just gives the Republicans
free votes.

How can you debate this absurdity. Does every democrat also believe in the
tooth fairy, Santa, UFO's, the grassy knoll and on and on and on. Obviously
if it'll get em a vote or two they'll convince themselves to say anything.
Just what we need while fighting a War, a bunch of mentally Ill democratSS
that believe anything McAullife tells em.

Mitch

Mitch_A October 28th 04 05:30 PM

Wrong button, sorry.

om...

Fcuk U October 28th 04 05:31 PM

Mitch_A wrote:
> Now its getting plain funny. Stuff like this just gives the Republicans
> free votes.
>
> How can you debate this absurdity. Does every democrat also believe in the
> tooth fairy, Santa, UFO's, the grassy knoll and on and on and on. Obviously
> if it'll get em a vote or two they'll convince themselves to say anything.
> Just what we need while fighting a War, a bunch of mentally Ill democratSS
> that believe anything McAullife tells em.
>

> Mitch

take your OT BS and shove it up your ass

Fcuk U October 28th 04 05:38 PM

Mitch_A wrote:

> Wrong button, sorry.

That 'wrong button' is the one on the front of your PC! You know, the
one that turns it on? The one the helpline talked you through!

'Sorry' doesn't cut it either, you spamming ****!

Dan Leach October 28th 04 05:42 PM

I cant see why anyone in america even bothers to vote, the whole campaign
from both sides is mind meltingly stupid. No proper debates, everything is
scripted and the only facts that matter are dirt, mudslinging, soundbites
and dirt. Its the biggest pile of steaming horse poo ive ever seen

rms October 28th 04 05:51 PM

Get the **** out of r.a.s Mitch.

rms

Fcuk U October 28th 04 08:02 PM

Mitch_A wrote:
> I apologized for hitting the wrong button but if youre too much of a asswipe
> to accept that then you have issues only your own suicide will solve.

that's like saying 'sorry i murdered the wrong person'! You shouldn't
have been spamming in the fist place!

fredrickson October 28th 04 08:24 PM

we dont need your crap here

om...

mcewena October 28th 04 08:39 PM

Was this the thoughtful, intelectual exchange of ideas that Al Gore was
hoping for when he invented the internet? ;)

Tony Rickard October 28th 04 09:05 PM

"Mitch_A" wrote:

> Wrong button, sorry.

Could have been worse, Mitch. Might have been a post to
alt.sex.with.chickens.whilst.wearing.rubber.knicke rs you sent to r.a.s :)