AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Need help with 1998 Cherokee power locks (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72322)

98Cherokee August 15th 06 12:53 AM

Need help with 1998 Cherokee power locks

I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee and am having trouble with the front
passenger door power locks. The lock/unlock controls work for all
doors except the front passenger door. Can anybody help with this
problem? I know how to remove the plastic molding on the passenger
door, but am not sure what to look for from there. Please help if you
have any experience with a problem like this.

Thanks

98Cherokee

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] August 15th 06 01:15 AM

Need help with 1998 Cherokee power locks

Check the connections under your driver's side carpet.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

98Cherokee August 15th 06 03:55 AM

Need help with 1998 Cherokee power locks

I am not sure how to get under the driver's side carpet. Can I just
pull it up or is there an access point? Thanks for the continued help.

98Cherokee