AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   lack of power with the old style 156 JTS (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=325)

Steve Drake August 3rd 04 02:05 PM

lack of power with the old style 156 JTS

All,

I was doing a google for something relating to my 156 JTS and came across

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=15...ist00&rnum= 5

The thread didn't really come to any conclusion from an end users point, if
what this thread says is true then surely Alfa should be recalling the JTS
and sorted the problem out, I bought a JTS for the extra power over the 1.8
and the above suggests that in some cases it only offers an extra 5bhp.

anyone know if this is true??? and has anyone tried to contact Alfa?

Steve

Synapse Syndrome August 3rd 04 10:27 PM

"Alfistagj" > wrote in message
> Hi Steve,
> nice to learn one of my write ups even find their way to google!!

All of your posts are on Google.
http://www.google.co.uk/groups?safe=...tagj&lr=&hl=en

ss.