AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   european or american? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37661)

thanh hedgespeth July 8th 05 04:03 PM

european or american?

What should i choise, an european or an american car?

rob July 8th 05 04:04 PM

asking that on a dodge site? your funny

news:6bccd$42ce95c4$d99c5301$6766@allthenewsgroups .com...

Abby Normal July 8th 05 10:39 PM

I think he meant to ask for a good place to buy an English book or perhaps a
working, used, brain cell.

Raymond Sirois July 9th 05 05:22 AM

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:39:45 -0500, "Abby Normal"
> wrote:

>I think he meant to ask for a good place to buy an English book or perhaps a
>working, used, brain cell.
>
>"rob" > wrote in message
>> asking that on a dodge site? your funny
>>

>> "thanh hedgespeth" > wrote in message
>> news:6bccd$42ce95c4$d99c5301$6766@allthenewsgroups .com...
>>> What should i choise, an european or an american car?

Would that be anything like a fuel cell?

Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745
telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023

Gene Poon July 9th 05 09:15 AM

Raymond Sirois wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:39:45 -0500, "Abby Normal"
> > wrote:
>

>>I think he meant to ask for a good place to buy an English book or perhaps a
>>working, used, brain cell.
>>
>>"rob" > wrote in message
>>
>>>asking that on a dodge site? your funny
>>>

>>>"thanh hedgespeth" > wrote in message
>>>news:6bccd$42ce95c4$d99c5301$6766@allthenewsgro ups.com...

> Would that be anything like a fuel cell?

Make that a Fool Sell.

Abby Normal July 9th 05 10:19 PM

probably just another troll from Europe anyway.